Gadgetspace Services –
Gadgetspace, LLC provides in-depth consulting services for mobile communications business design and management, specializing in the areas of risk management, service activation and device distribution via eCommerce and retail channels. Our principals have served as C-Level executives and IP development leaders at category leading technology firms.
Service Focus Areas –
We have specific expertise in the following domains:
• Carrier distribution strategy and economics including ARPU, CPGA and deactivations risk management
• Identity and First Party Fraud prevention including algorithms, data sources, real-time decisioning, business rules and customer interaction procedures.
• Software design and development for Mobile sales, activations, OSS/BSS and care management systems
• Large scale retail and indirect marketing programs for mobile services
• Mobile device sourcing, distribution and logistics
• Customer care and sales contact center set up and performance management via voice, chat and email with a special focus on offshore outsourcing
• Social Media management for mobile services
• Business Intelligence including big data analytics and financial modeling for mobile services
Our team led the development of a proprietary cross-carrier sales and activation platform which served the largest online retailers in the United States including Target, RadioShack, Dell and Microsoft. We developed a retail sales and activation platform used across Walmart today supporting $1B+ in wireless revenue annually. We are currently providing mobile business strategy services to one of world’s largest communications and media firms. We have unique and deep team skills which bridge mobile and eCommerce technology with executive leadership, legal and finance expertise. We are experienced managers of technology business transactions including mobile carrier distribution and MVNO contract negotiations, IPOs, private equity sales and Chapter 11 proceedings.